Please feel free to download these documents below to use in your classes, your school or as interested parent.
We have devoleped five output.
- Various lesson plans that you can use straight away in your lessons
- A guide to inform school leaders what the benefit is of adding practical elements in theoretic learning, with examples how pupils understand the subjects sooner and get more motivated. Including quotes from the school leaders of the partner schools.
- A teacher guide to help teachers how to develop lessons to add practical elements in theoretical lessons.
- A booklet for (grand)parents to give insight in how using your hands can be a future for the pupils. Many different interviews with practicioners, but also inpiring stories of students. So.. also nice to read if you are a techer or school leader 😉
- A Smart Hands Start KIT. A set of cards that you can use to add to your existing lessons, to think of a combined lesson (physics and dance, or math and music) or to think up some nice ideas for workshops. You can download the files and print them to use.